<VV> Unusual source for maintenance material

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 17:20:50 EST 2012

And when in short supply... a bristle from a common wire brush  will clear and clean  good enough for rock solid 450 rpm idle speeds, even on 140's.  And remember....  the Cluster's  Idle siphon tube can be cleaned from the top of the cluster.. in the carb...great for roadside fixin'!

 Note:  the Accel. squirt holes are 0.026"

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages