<VV> Need some more help with seatbelts

dennis dorogi dfamily at fairpoint.net
Wed Jan 25 20:21:26 EST 2012

I don't know if I can help you or not.  I have a four door that had rear
seat belts.  Unfortunately, I removed them as I found they fit my rampside
perfectly and a perfect color match.   I can't get to the rampside until
tomorrow and I will  measure the belts then.  I don't think that they had
any angle mounting bracket but were just flat like any other seat belt.
Since most seat belts were a dealer installed item they certainly could vary
so there probably isn't a right way to do it.  I can try to include some
photos of the area where the seat belts mounted on my 4 door.  You can see
the mounting bolts minus the seat belts (they look great in the rampside!).

Dennis D.
Brocton, NY.