<VV> wiring diagrams

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jan 25 21:13:21 EST 2012

Before you go too much further you might consider getting a factory shop manual.  The real, honest to goodness Chevy manuals are still available new for a very reasonable price.  Although some things have better solutions for the DIY person, it's the best place to start and they cover every mechanical repair.

--Bryan