<VV> wiring diagrams

aeroned at aol.com aeroned at aol.com
Wed Jan 25 21:37:22 EST 2012

Sorry, but I haven't done the 62 diagrams, yet. The ones on e-bay are OK but just a single diagram and still have the errors in the shop manual. Mine are set up like a web site and you can strip out the circuits you're not interested in. I've finished the 63 though 66 diagrams including the FC diagrams. I'm working on the 68, very slowly. BTW they're $25 each or $20 each if you order more than one year...

End of commercial, back to your regular programming,
Ned