<VV> John Fitch is FINE

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 10:09:12 EST 2012

Really great to hear that John got out on his own, with no one's permission
 and had a good day's drive.  It would have been perfect if he had driven
the Phoenix.  "He ain't dead yet by a long shot." as one of my old
acquaintances used to say.  Same goes for Corsa, Corvairs and their  owners.

Bob

In a message dated 1/26/2012 9:53:22 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,