<VV> Powerglide Transmission Shifting Issues

Joe White jwcorvair at aol.com
Thu Jan 26 10:23:14 EST 2012

Ahhah!! One more little adjustment for me to try. I too am having shifting issues, which I related to VV earlier. I replaced the governor, the vacuum module, and replaced the dreaded E-clip. All to no avail. Alright, I too will give this a try. Back soon ...

Regards,
Joe White (62 sedan, 66 PorVair)
CORSA, RMC