<VV> Corvair stuff

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Jan 27 00:56:42 EST 2012

We appreciate the Tip!   And your concern!

 May I suggest you visit  www.corvair.ORG   and   click on the "About Corsa" tab.. then "Locate".. then "Chapter"

Contact the   nearest chapter  with a little more info.  Year     model  etc.  as there were 1.8 million built.

 Once again  we appreciate your effort and concern.

ps  I'm just a member of VV  and up late!!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages