<VV> How To Remove a 69 Convertible Rear Seat Back

Ken Maxwell kobramax at insightbb.com
Fri Jan 27 08:43:51 EST 2012

Hi Guys!

I am trying to remove the rear seat back of my 69 convertible #5346. I have
removed the two nuts from under the seat and a couple of screws in the top
well but it still won't come out. Do I have to remove the rear side panels
as well?

I hope to find the build sheet inside the seat. I have looked underneath and
inside the buckets and the rear seat bottom with no luck. I did find the
original rear carpet tag dated 9/6/68. The Fisher body plate shows it was
built the third week of April, 1969 but the date on the instrument cluster
shows April 26th, 1969. It's neat what you find as you look around!

Thanks!

Ken Maxwell
Louisville, KY
69 Convertible #5346