<VV> Van Rear Seat Positioning

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sun Jan 29 22:05:28 EST 2012

Assuming that the stock mounting points are still in place, the
answer is 'yes.'

All Greenbriers came from the factory with the provisions for three
seats and for mounting the second seat in a rear-facing
position.  This is true even of the base Greenbriers that had only
two seats not three.

Of the mounting plates on the floor, the forward-most ones are to be
used when the seat is to face rearward.