<VV> Decals - HELP HELP

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Tue Jan 31 13:44:12 EST 2012

Auto decals used to be a common thing you could buy of most any car
brand. Recently I cleaned, sanded and painted
the big air cleaner on a Ford 460 engine, it looked like new so I went
to buy some decals to put back on it.  I have
went to regular auto parts stores, the Hot Rod Barn, Wal-Mart, the
internet and a large Ford dealer and no one has any
decals for any brand.  The young people at the auto part stores act like
they don`t know what a decal is !  What has happened to
decals ?  Does anyone know where to buy decals for sure, I have not been
able to find them !

Thank goodness Clark`s has Corvair decals !
John Howell