<VV> Classic Motorsport March issue

James P. Rice ricebugg at mtco.com
Tue Jan 31 13:01:59 EST 2012

All:  My Classic Motorsport arrived Sat.  It was also available at our local
mom & pop book/candy store Sunday when I went in to get the Sunday paper.

The article contains no new information about Corvairs or Porsche 356's and
no errors.  A nice general discussion of the each car's history and driving
characterizes.  Their conclusion is they are different cars for different
folks.  I was surprised at the US$100K they say a fully restored Speedster
goes for, but thought the US$20K for a equally restored EM turbo convertible
is accurate.

This is the first installment of a series about restoring their EM.  The
kind of articles CM does very well.

At US$6.99, it is in my opinion, an issue worth having.  As will the future
issues on restoring the EM.

Historically Yours,
			James