<VV> junk in engine

Jamie & Tanya Reinhart jtreinhart at omnitelcom.com
Mon Jul 2 09:42:02 EDT 2012

Mike, The three pieces found in my pan also looked as though they flew
around in the crankcase awhile and were beaten into the pea shaped pieces I
found. They must have finally gotten small enough to fall through the oil
drain back holes under the camshaft. As I stated in my note, none of the
previous owners are admitting to ever having any engine work done and my dad
never did any major work to it either when he was at the dealership. An
interesting mystery.

Jamie