<VV> junk in engine

henry kaczmarek kaczmarek at charter.net
Mon Jul 2 10:06:48 EDT 2012

Employees from the Corvair line at Tonawanda will attest that as production
went on, people who were responsible for deflashing heads and cases didn't
always do a top notch job. I've seen some 69 Smog heads that don't look like
they were deflashed at all.

Of course, we already know that, and have the sore fingers and hands from
deflashing to prove it.

Hank

Is an interesting mystery though.