<VV> LM = Junk Kar?

wrsssatty at aol.com wrsssatty at aol.com
Sun Jul 1 14:30:11 EDT 2012

I am back in Jersey City for a few days wrapping up some business before I can say that my move out of here is, at long last, pemanent.  Being here again I was reminded of something I meant to mention to you folks some time ago.  I've noticed that for the past several months the bodegas of Jersey City have been sporting signs on their doors that list their hours.  The signs were provided by (855) Junk Kar which will haul away your junk car.  Each sign is illustrated with a drawing of a tow truck that is obviously one of those Falcon-based trucks from the early '60s towing what is obviously a late model Corvair!  Both vehicles are orange--sort of  like Hugger Orange.

I took a pic of it with my cheapie flip phone.  We'll see if it works:

Someone answers the telephone number stating the business name (I just hung up) but I couldn't get their URL to take me any where.

~Bill Stanley