<VV> Wire Wheel Covers

jryall at juno.com jryall at juno.com
Sun Jul 1 15:27:45 EDT 2012

A friend has asked me to sell a set of 4 wire wheel covers, 13", for late
models.  Three blade spinners.

I am told that these have only been on a car twice.  There are a few very
small scratches on two covers, but you have to look very closely to fine
them.  These covers are truly impressive.  We are looking for offers on
these covers.  Please reply directly to me.

These are in Massachusetts, and can be delivered to the convention

See attached picture

John Ryall
53 Year Old Mom Looks 33
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3141/4ff0a4f467c4e1469a5st03vuc