<VV> Power outage no Corvair

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Jul 4 00:39:52 EDT 2012

The larger pull start ones take some understanding of how engines work to start them.  I got my 5KW (or is it a 6.5?  memory is really going) from Sears for free because no one could figure out how to start it.  It starts just fine as long as the piston is in the right spot before you yank it.  No, I doubt my wife could start it even when it's in the right spot.
If you can get some 100LL av gas it will last for a long time.  A friend of mine runs it in his lawn equipment and generator and hasn't needed any Stabil.
Joel