<VV> Rampside Clutch Q

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Sun Jul 8 16:30:18 EDT 2012

Here's a question...  I have to replace the clutch in my Rampside.  The
truck has a 164-cid 95-hp engine and its original 3.89 4-speed diff.

I tow trailers and I carry cargo.  I've been known to push-start
oval-track race cars.  In short, I'm hard on a clutch.

What appears to be available are stock clutches, and "high-performance"
clutches aimed at the racing crowd.  But this is for a hard-working
truck.  Would one of these "high-performance" clutches be suitable?  If
so, which?