<VV> Rampside Clutch Q

corvairs at pacifier.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Mon Jul 9 02:02:37 EDT 2012

Bob - A stock 64-69 design is a major improvement. We can also supply you
with a Kevlar disc (virtually indestructible) and a higher pressure spring
diaphragm. Then the next weak spot is the input shaft seal - which no one
has sucessfully mitigated.

Lon
http://www.corvairunderground.com/clutchkit.htm