<VV> 14 inch 4-lug wheels

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Tue Jul 10 22:33:00 EDT 2012

Question for the group:

I'm looking around for four each steel wheels, 4-lug, for an early
that will mount 14" tires AND a '60 dogdish hubcap.  The trim rings
aren't too much of an issue but I want to keep the hubcaps.

Now:  I've seen a very nice green '60 4-door at shows with steel 14"
wheels sporting original '60 dogdishes.  These wheels had small holes
around the center section between the hubcap area and the outer
rim.   Anyone seen this car?  And does anybody know what those wheels
originally came on?

And where could I find such wheels, or something similar?   Again,
whatever they are, I'd like to use my original dogdishes on
them.   I'd welcome any insights from the group.

tony..