<VV> no fire petronix

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Tue Jul 10 23:31:11 EDT 2012

Bob, if it turns out not to be as obvious as a missing rotor check the air
gap on the petronix unit.  I don't know how they move but they do.  I had a
similar problem with an engine I was running on the bench.  It  ran well
several times, possibly as many as 2 hours of bench time over a three day
period then one day, nothing.  After checking everything else, out of
desperation, I checked the air gap and the stationary unit had moved.  I
seem to recall it needs to be about .030".  good luck

Cliff Tibbitts
Lexington, KY