<VV> no fire petronix

Bob Gilbert bgilbert at gilberts-bc.ca
Wed Jul 11 10:37:13 EDT 2012

Hi Cliff,
The rotor is in although I did check it as once, in another life I did
actually forget to reinstall it! Oops!

I checked the air gap too as it looked a little close and I wondered if I
had perhaps not tightened the stationary unit properly and then knocked it.
It was set at .025 so I reset it to .030 but I don't know how sensitive the
unit is to the gap. The Pertronix web site only says "approximately .030".

I am going to check the spark at one of the plugs next.
Regards,
Bob