<VV> Help - Convention Attendance at Risk!

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Jul 11 09:42:18 EDT 2012

How frustrating!  You sure have touched everything!  I have experienced a very similar situation and, although it tested well, the coil was the problem.  Perhaps you should take a moment to be sure the coil is not installed backwards.  And, if you can, swap a coil from a known to be running well engine for a test.  Hope you have good luck with this.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.