<VV> posting -- Corvair owner but non-corvair question

macwslaugh at icehouse.net macwslaugh at icehouse.net
Wed Jul 11 16:19:39 EDT 2012

Hi -- I'm not sure how to post something on the Virtual Vairs site, even
though I have been receiving the "Digest" postings for several years.

I'm looking for suggestions on finding an honest car hauler, to move a
non-running 1960 Jaguar MK IX (4-door) from a town near Klamath Falls OR
to Nampa ID.  I can go over and pick it up myself (with motor home and
trailer), but thought I might find someone in southern Oregon/Idaho who
does that for a living -- no luck so far, hence this posting.  If you have
any suggestions, please give me a call -- Chuck, 208-284-5073 (in Boise
ID).

1961 Monza (left the church in it following our wedding in 1962!), 1960
Jaguar, two M37 4x4s, etc.

Thanks