<VV> posting -- Corvair owner but non-corvair question

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Wed Jul 11 16:47:24 EDT 2012

Hi -- I'm not sure how to post something on the Virtual Vairs site, even
though I have been receiving the "Digest" postings for several years.

I'm looking for suggestions on finding an honest car hauler, to move a
non-running 1960 Jaguar MK IX (4-door) from a town near Klamath Falls OR
to Nampa ID.  I can go over and pick it up myself (with motor home and
trailer), but thought I might find someone in southern Oregon/Idaho who
does that for a living -- no luck so far, hence this posting.  If you have
any suggestions, please give me a call -- Chuck, 208-284-5073 (in Boise
ID).

1961 Monza (left the church in it following our wedding in 1962!), 1960
Jaguar, two M37 4x4s, etc.

Thanks

  You did fine!!  The website is only for other business / archives..

post your needs on Uship.com     and YTMag.com  "hauling schedule"

How Allan Bristow and I got the Vairboat moved cheaply and quickly... in great shape too!

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages