<VV> NOS Quick Steering: Value?

Vairtec Corporation Vairtec at optonline.net
Fri Jul 13 13:29:17 EDT 2012

NOS, yes, new-old-stock factory Quick Steering box ('66 design) with NOS
factory Quick Steering Arms.

In my 38 years in the Corvair hobby I have never seen an NOS Quick
Steering box and only one pair of NOS Quick Steering arms previously.

I recognize that the availability of the Flaming River steering boxes
and the general economic climate may have depressed the demand for the
factory parts somewhat, but still -- incredibly rare new-old-stock
examples of items long prized by Corvair enthusiasts.

And I realize that the grease in the steering box will have to be
replaced but it has been stored in the proverbial "cool dry place" and
turns freely and smoothly.

Being sold as a set, only.  What do you think they should go for?

--Bob