<VV> Motor oil shear strenght comparisons - a good article

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Wed Jul 18 15:43:42 EDT 2012

Sorry 38-42K.
Joel McGregor

________________________________
From: Ulli Dittmar [info at california-camping.de]
Subject: Re: <VV> Motor oil shear strenght comparisons - a good article

joel @ my last bus, a 2005 model, was sold last year with 210,000 kilometers and I never did any other oil change on the car than the board computer forced ones - this was usually between 38000 kilometers and 42000 kilometers depending on the way of driving - the buyer had the Bus and engine tested and all the results were as on a new one. I forgot the say it is a diesel engine - that might be an important information.

Regards
Ulli