<VV> Corvair oil

BobHelt at aol.com BobHelt at aol.com
Fri Jul 20 11:59:13 EDT 2012

Hi Jim,

All very true. But I would like to add that I believe Richard Widman in his
 article and comments has indicated that the problem with GL-5 was not that
it  would attack brass BUT that GL-5 was TOO SLIPPERY. Thus it would allow
additional wear on the brass blocker rings (compared to GL-4).

Regards,
Bob Helt

In a message dated 7/18/2012 12:53:22 P.M. US Mountain Standard Time,