<VV> Corvair oil

John Beck jb30343 at windstream.net
Fri Jul 20 12:58:23 EDT 2012

I haven't tried it in a Corvair yet because I haven't been driving mine
for a while but...  I switched to Red Line gear lubes in my other
vehicles several years ago because their tech support people are willing
to give detailed answers to questions and seem like they actually
understand the engineering of their products.  I suspect that the
anything you put in a Corvair is going to be a compromise because it
will wind up in the transmission and the differential.  Might be
interesting to ask their opinion.  --J.B.