<VV> STURBRIDGE BOUND

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Jul 23 13:56:57 EDT 2012

I still have the FC rollbars here  ( recent pictures available) , but  will
make them go away by winter any way I can. Seems a shame to waste a rare
piece like this. Reason I mention this? The shop is a short distance north of
 the NY Thruway between exits 40 - 39 , if you are coming from the west in
a  truck or van...
I will have the castings from a Clark's 4 carb kit (with all measurements
and instructions ) and a MSD ignition system that was on a Corvair I parted
out(runs good as of todays testing) to sell somewhere.
see you there by tomorrow night.
Regards, Tim Colson    listening to 146.910 all the way  if you are a ham