<VV> Driver's Side Door and Windshield Trim for 67 Coupe

Mikeamauro at aol.com Mikeamauro at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 22:40:26 EDT 2012

A bicyclist slammed into the side of my restored 67 coupe and trashed the
driver's side door (both upper and lower sections, and across the belt
line),  the windshield, and the left-vertical windshield trim. I've got a new
windshield on the way, but still looking for solutions for the driver's  door
and the windshield trim. I need either a complete door, rust free,
hopefully, or one good enough to install patch panels upon. Or, is there such a
thing as a complete outer skin available? For the left side, vertical
windshield  trim, I prefer NOS or used really, really, good. Ideas?
Thanks, Mike Mauro.