<VV> Clutch Noise

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Jul 24 22:43:12 EDT 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: Ed Orbea <ed.orbea at gmail.com>

When the clutch is depressed I get a hitting noise (like the sound from a
regular V-8 when the lower bell-housing cover hits against the teeth on the
flywheel. When the clutch is released the noise goes away.

 Have you had the car long?  Did you just work on it?

Sounds like the flywheel is hitting the lower Bellhousing bolts...

IE:  someone put washers under them...to match the uppers...  wrong!

I cannot think of anything but to pull it apart..

THEN  you can see what you need.. if anything.. and order parts accordingly.

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages