<VV> Corsa Wiring harness with Monza?

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 25 08:07:48 EDT 2012

I ran a separate wire for the tach and a vacuum line as well when I put a
Corsa dash in the 140 Monza.

Actually, my "separate" wire has 4 separated (insulated) wires in one case -
just in case I want to hook something else up at a later date.

Don't know about your rumor on Corsa wiring under a Monza.

Later, JR