<VV> Jim Forgey scam letter (no Corvair)

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Wed Jul 25 10:07:06 EDT 2012

Hi folks,

In case anyone else gets a message purportedly from Jim, I just got one with the Subject "BAD MOMENT...I Need Your Help....Jim Forgey" that claims he's stuck in Madrid after being mugged.  I'm pretty sure he isn't in Spain, if the message said he was in Sturbridge and needed money for more parts I might have believed it.

It's one of the newer scams, the reply address isn't his account.  Use another means to contact the person and check if you get one of these e-mails from him or anyone else to verify what's going on.

--Bryan