<VV> Convention Reports??

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 19:08:51 EDT 2012

The family and I had a nice trip to the state park yesterdaym By the
time we got sttled and ate dinner it was too late to head to
registration.

Up early this morning for The Autocross. Saw some NECC buddies and met
some wonderful Corvair enthusiast. Kept my '63 (IS-1) off the wall
while improving my time over each of the four runs. Only collected one
cone all day. For my first autocross experience I'm still on a high.

--

Tom in Baltimore
corvairfleet.blogspot.com