<VV> CONVENTION TODAY

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sat Jul 28 09:56:47 EDT 2012

"car display" is on big time , including all corvair vehicles. What a huge
group!.
Valve cover races are also on now , with a nice track , but a "human" win
determiner..not electronic as CNYCC has.
CPF has a table with merchandise for sale to support the cause. Jim Deill ,
 author of "The 60 Corvair Scrapbook" is autographing copies sold here. He
has  donated the rights and proceeds to this very nice book to CPF , so we
hope all  here buy one.
Last night the new officers were introduced , AFTER we enjoyed our Ice
Cream , then the "Cobblestone Crossing " group entertained us until after 10PM
(way beyond my bed time) but well worth it!
After the show they sold CD's of some of the music they do. You can get an
idea of what you missed at the website
_http://www.cobblestone-crossing.com/_ (http://www.cobblestone-crossing.com/)    .
That's it for the moment , I just came to the room to recharge my  camera.
Regards, Tim Colson
 wore out but having a wonderful time!