<VV> New EM gas sender for sale (SOLD)

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Mon Jul 30 16:51:32 EDT 2012

I believe I have it sold.
Thanks for your interest.
Lonzo

-----Original Message-----
From: Lon Anderson <lonzovair at aol.com>
To: virtualvairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Sun, Jul 29, 2012 11:06 pm
Subject: <VV> New EM gas sender for sale

Hey guys & gals,
I have one NEW EM gas sender (Clark's #C846) for sale. I'll take $40 +
shipping.... Clark's price is $53.25 + shipping. I bought one for my '64 a few
years back (and I'd swear it was $60-something then), and then Cheryl tried to
"surprise" me by buying one for me as a birthday gift. I stashed the one I have
on the shelf in the basement, where I happened to find it the other day. No one
in the local club was interested in it... if no one in VV-land is interested
I'll stick it on ebay on Tuesday.
I would prefer a postal money order... or if I know you a personal check is
good.
Just email me (privately) before midnight Monday... I'll send out an email if it
is sold.
Thanks,
Lonzo in Ky