<VV> New EM gas sender for sale

Lon Anderson lonzovair at aol.com
Sun Jul 29 23:06:41 EDT 2012

Hey guys & gals,
I have one NEW EM gas sender (Clark's #C846) for sale. I'll take $40 + shipping.... Clark's price is $53.25 + shipping. I bought one for my '64 a few years back (and I'd swear it was $60-something then), and then Cheryl tried to "surprise" me by buying one for me as a birthday gift. I stashed the one I have on the shelf in the basement, where I happened to find it the other day. No one in the local club was interested in it... if no one in VV-land is interested I'll stick it on ebay on Tuesday.
I would prefer a postal money order... or if I know you a personal check is good.
Just email me (privately) before midnight Monday... I'll send out an email if it is sold.
Thanks,
Lonzo in Ky