<VV> Autocross Results, with Individual Run Times

Lacki, Allan V AVLacki at pplweb.com
Tue Jul 31 09:03:31 EDT 2012

Autocross Results:  You can find run times for all the autocross drivers here, on the 2012 CORSA Convention website:

http://www.corvair.org/chapters/necc/convention/index.htm

I'll be posting results for the other events on the Convention website as soon as I obtain them.

Al Lacki for NECC and the Convention Planning Committee

The information contained in this message is intended only for the personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this document in error and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.