<VV> Thermostats

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Jul 31 22:58:58 EDT 2012

Perhaps I'm over reacting; I just drove back from Sturbridge (to Maryland)
and in the ~90 temps near home, everything was hot...  I think I'll go
ahead and swap in one of the reproduction thermostats and see what happens.

Jim Simpson
Group Corvair

Jim.. you haven't been reading posts here over the last 12 years...

Unless changes have been made recently.. The repros   do not last long on a often driven car...  Showcars are fine.

 Originals are best!

 AND  Bellows ONLY fail in the OPEN / expanded  position...  they do not   get harder to make open...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Patio
http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages