<VV> Thermostats

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Tue Jul 31 23:03:57 EDT 2012

The "fail"position is open.
Later, JR

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Jim Simpson
  To: J R Read
  Cc: Virtual Vairs
  Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2012 9:50 PM
  Subject: Re: <VV> Thermostats

  I used to be able to watch the right (passenger) side damper door close after shutting the engine down.  Yes, it has always definitely closed first, but now it seems to be on the verge of never opening -- or at least opening at a higher temperature.

  Perhaps I'm over reacting; I just drove back from Sturbridge (to Maryland) and in the ~90 temps near home, everything was hot...  I think I'll go ahead and swap in one of the reproduction thermostats and see what happens.

  Jim Simpson
  Group Corvair