<VV> CORSA publications scanning project?

Gary Moore tdrinkr at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 3 12:34:05 EDT 2012

How much interest is there to having all the Communiques available online? I have scanned and uploaded the issues now available as a volunteer. But it takes time, that I would really rather use playing with my Corvairs. I would like to know if there would be any interest in sponsoring issues.  I have an unemployed son who would do the work. Would anyone be willing to pay $20 an issue for scanning and uploading to the CORSA website? The issue would have a note saying you sponsored the issue. Sponsor your favorite issue or a group of issues. This is just a survey I don't have the BOD's okay to do any thing like this.    Tony have you been contacted Bryan Blackwell about uploading your files?
GMoore