<VV> CORSA publications scanning project?

Ramon Rodriguez III corvairgrymm at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 14:13:21 EDT 2012

I really want to see this completed.  The complete collection will be a
really fantastic thing for CORSA members to have access to and really help
make paying the fee to join easier to swallow for some of those on the
fence.  I suggest really putting this archive in the spotlight on the pages
listing member benefits.

I am on a very tight budget and could probably not afford to sponsor more
than one issue, but I would donate time if I had access to the magazines.
 Unfortunately I'm in an area where there aren't any active Corvair clubs
within a two hour drive.  If it were possible to have someone mail me the
issues a few at a time (media mail) I'd scan them but if I had a rather
complete collection I wouldn't want to let them out of my sight and I
expect many who do have them feel the same.

Ray "Grymm" Rodriguez III
Now with 7 Corvairs plus one parts car