<VV> total loss of accelerator response at stop lights.

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Sun Jun 3 17:55:30 EDT 2012

This may or may not have an impact.  Have you changed the fuel filter lately?  I suggest this

because we just scored a '60 for my step-daughter to drive and when I removed the old one,

imagine my surprise when NO gas ran out of either end.  Especially when I had just driven

the car from Gettysburg to my house in south central Pa.  The only clue  the fuel filter was full

of crap (quite literally, you could see all the zillion flakes and particles laying inside!)  was that

the car backfired once when I accelerated hard to merge onto the interstate and then let off

the gas.  I t really didn't run that bad below 55, but otherwise  ran like the car had "issues".

  Now I know why.

Randy (Cap'n) Hook

'63 ragtop 84/pg

'65 monza 4dr 110/pg