<VV> Organization of Corvair Parts HUMOR

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Wed Jun 6 14:51:25 EDT 2012

HMMMMMM.......
I never thought about Hoarders!
That could be a possibility.

My wife keeps threatening to call American Pickers............when I'm not around!

If I was there, it would be one of the episodes where they end up not getting the owner to part with his stuff!

Don't know if they buy Corvairs and Corvair parts though.
But they still could fill their truck several times with some of my non-corvair junk (err I mean valuable collectibles)

Gary Swiatowy