<VV> hoarders (humor)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Jun 6 16:18:56 EDT 2012

Well Ed, I would love to give you 1 but I only have 8. And though I don't have an FC someday I hope to get one. And then if it didn't have a gas cap, I would need one of my 8. And then forgetful that I am I might leave the next 7 at the gas station when I am filling up. And then I would be in big trouble. But until then I am sure they are going up in value. So someday I am going to be rich. But until then if I could only find where I put them...
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301
Currently in a state of confusion and disorganization