<VV> Hoarders

rbuckridge at comcast.net rbuckridge at comcast.net
Wed Jun 6 16:16:06 EDT 2012

I too have my own stash of Corvair parts and sadly I am slowly losing my storage space.

Having tried to sell and or give away parts, my solution now is to slowly scrap some of the parts.

I hate to do it but right now scrap price is up. Last haul to the scrap yard in my '85 Toyota pickup, netted me $32.00 worth of scrap.

Roy in Bayville 08721