<VV> 60-61 MONZA front fender emblems...

Robert Jennings jennirw at cass.net
Wed Jun 6 16:59:14 EDT 2012

They were also used on the 60 Monza

Robert Jennings
317 Division St
Morenci, MI 49256
517-458-1586
rjennings at cass.net

-----Original Message-----
From: virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org
[mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of ERIC HICKS
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2012 3:49 PM
To: VirtualVairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> Speaking of "hoarded"parts...

Since everyone is in "parts inventory mode", I am still looking for a pair
of  "'61 MONZA 900"
front fender emblems.   It seems that the ones that I had found a while
back, and were promised, are not materializing....unfortunately, the
communication has just died.

The Emblems for the '61 are unique to the year, but, at this point, I would
be interested in any NEW Clarks, or NOS, as my car is finished restoration,
and those ar the only parts I am missing!.

Clarks is still looking to get more stock, but no dates yet.

 The Clarks P/N is C72.

I am "hoping" that the emblem pins on the '62/'63 will still line up to the
original holes in my '61 front fenders???

I do have an address in Point Roberts, Washington for easy USA shipping...

Thanks in advance...

        Cheers,
     Eric Hicks,
Vancouver BC