<VV> Parts Hoarding Solution

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Thu Jun 7 08:43:18 EDT 2012

I have a similar story. About seven years ago our club (Tidewater) was hosting the Virginia Vair Fair. I wanted to unload some parts but did not have time to sit at a swap lot, so I just laid the parts out with a can and a sign asking folks to pick their parts and leave a donation for the CPF.

By the end of the weekend most of the parts were gone and there was $243.20 in the can. The CPF got the money and I got a tax deduction and room in my garage.

Bill Hubbell