<VV> THE HILLMAN (No Corvair)

Ron ronh at owt.com
Sun Jun 10 00:32:30 EDT 2012

That brings to mind the despicable act of the Chrysler Corporation in
Purchasing Roots Motors and then promptly shutting them down.  I can't
imagine what they gained by doing that as it must have cost them a lot and
with no visible return.  Maybe that's why I never liked Chrysler as I had a
Sunbeam Minx at the time and I still have an Alpine.
RonH