<VV> Good quote for the day! - A bit of Corvair

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Thu Jun 14 11:31:22 EDT 2012

Back in the mid to late 80s, I spent four years in Japan analyzing their
development and manufacturing processes (computers and electronics).  We
came up with a catch phrase to describe the processes: "Good enough is
better than best".  And, yes, I'm guilty of the perfectionist approach to
my Corvair projects.

Dave Keillor -- former design engineer